Latest update downgrade iOS 9.2 methods for the officially released the iOS 9.2 firmware
The iOS 9.1 is the simply now available version for Downgrade iOS 9.2. Though, as that we are not recommended to get the regular users, not to get download beta versions. There as we are lots of issues on the beta versions. Consequently as if you are already been download iOS 9.2 Beta version, which recommended getting Downgrade iOS 9.2 immediately. Here are learning. The iOS 9.2 Beta is very the newest version for the Apple iOS iPhones, iPads and iPod Touchs Devices. Other side of this is the jailbreak will release for iOS 9.1 versions previously as with the iOS 9.2 jailbreaks. Motionless of the iOS 9.2 on beta stage and can’t set exact to get downgrade iOS 9.2 method for the iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.1 version. Consequently, as we recommended for bookmarking our page. And we will latest update downgrade iOS 9.2 methods once Apple developers officially released the iOS 9.2 firmware version Even the regular user’s container to get Download & install iOS 9.2 Public beta versions.
The downgrade iOS 9.2 supporting Apple devices
iphone 6 plus, iphone 6, iphone 5s, iphone 5c, iphone 5, iphone 4s, iphone 4 ipad mini 2, ipad mini, ipad air 2, ipad air, ipad 4, ipad 3, ipad 2 ipod touch 5g
Learn the downgrade iOS compatible firmware versions
iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0, iOS 9 iOS 8.4.1, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.1 iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0 iOS 7.1.2, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.1
How to Downgrade iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.1 version
- Download your suitable iOS 9.1 IPSW file using over straight links.
- Currently, get attach your respective iPhone, iPad otherwise iPod Touch device during USB cable.
- And Launch iTunes software.
- Place your Apple iOS Device into DFU Mode.
- Press and Hold together Home key by Sleep/Wake key simultaneously altogether, issue Sleep/Wake key following 12 seconds, as continuing to hold Home key, awaiting iTunes installed software’s pop-up message says “It has been detected an iPhone in recovery mode”.
- Your iPhone screen resolve remain black, currently Press and Hold (Alt/Option Key on Mac).
- And Click on iTunes key saying “Restore iPhone”.
Currently “Locate and Open” your Downgrade iOS 9.2IPSW file you downloaded previous.
- While iTunes asked, now click “Restore” key.
- Stay for the complete downgrading course to obtain finished inside little minutes.
- Congratulations!! You are finished with Downgrade iOS 9.2.