iOS 9.0 Jailbreak Released By Pangu 9 jeilbreak Developers Team For iPhone And iPad
Just weeks after Apple released the latest version of its mobile operating system, PanGu 9 jailbreak group of Chinese developers have released an iOS 9.0 jailbreak, allowing iPhones and iPads users to gain much additional control over their iOS 9.0.2 devices.
Jailbreak with pangu 9
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- Run pangu 9 jailbreak.
- Wait until pangu9 identify your device.
- click Black Jailbreak button
- pangu 9 will start jailbreak process and reboot your device after few minutes.
- Process will complete itself and you will have Cydia icon at the end of pangu 9 Jailbreak.
pangu 9 supported devices
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and 6s plus
- iPad mini 2, 3, iPad air, iPad air 2
- iPod touch 5G
- iPod touch 6.
Pangu 9 Releases iOS 9.0 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad [Pangu 9 V_1.0 Download Now]
You can download the Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak for Windows from our Downloads section.
How To Use Pangu 9 jailbreak
The Pangu 9 jailbreak tool is fairly easy to use and will jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch untethered. You be able to only follow our tutorial. PanGu 9 jailbreak Tutorial Here From www.ios-jailbreak.com Official Site.
We’re not sure why Pangu 9 decided to release an iOS 9 jailbreak at this time. Perhaps Apple has managed to fix a number of vulnerability in the upcoming iOS 9.1 update.