The Pangu8 jailbreak developers team Free a jailbreak for every one idevices running iOS 8.0 to iOS 8.1 and iOS 8.2(To be release) devices. There was only one thing missing in the iOS 8.1 jailbreak and iOS 8.1 Cydia Download.
The superior news is that iOS 8.1 Cydia Download developer ”saurik” has speedily updated Cydia for iOS 8.1 and Cydia for iOS 8.2 (Not release), & complete it available for physical download cydia install iOS 8.1 using his webpage. The jailbreak Pangu8 team is usual to release an latest updated version of Pangu8 1.0.1 version, other than if you cannot wait until then, here is how to install Cydia for iOS 8.1 and how to install Cydia for iOS 8.1.1 the manual method.
Windows: panGu8 Exe – Download panGu8 V1.2.1 link
Jailbreak PanGu 8.4 jailbreak supplies Download pangu8_v1.2.1
You can also check out our video iOS 8.1 Cydia Download Guide on how to install Cydia on iOS 8.1 – how to install Cydia on iOS 8.2
Warning Massage: We understand jailbreak that the process under is quite complex, unless you are well-known with SFTP & SSH. It as well involves running commands as for This root, which know how to be any risky. consequently we request you to proceed by caution, & discourage you from install iOS 8.1 Cydia the manual method unless absolutely necessary. You need to backup your idevice first, if you have not by now, should something went wrong.
Guarantee that your iOS 8.0.2 – iOS 8.1 device is already jailbreak. You be able to follow our step by step guide if you require help:
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.1 –iOS 8.1.1 (release next month) using Pangu8 jailbreak
- Download Cydia deb file using this our iOS 8.1 cydia download link, and cydia – lproj file from this link on your PC/Mac.
- You will require to to send the file to your idevice by means of SFTP. If you are on Mac OS X, download free & install Cyberduck, if you are on Windows7 or Windows8 you need to download &install WinSCP.
- Guarantee that your Win/Mac & idevice are on the similar Wireless network. obtain the IP address of your idevice from 01st Settings > 02nd Wi-Fi plus tap the( i ) button against the network you are connected to. Note down the your series of numbers labelled IP.
- At the moment open Cyberduck or else WinSCP plus SSH into your idevice, with the address since the IP you got from the previous step, & the user-name as ‘root’ and pass-word as ‘alpine’ (together with no quotes).
- Now you have to see a file browser, & you know how to drag and go down the two deb files in a location you be able to remember.
- Then push Ctrl + T or ⌘ + T to begin an SSH command line session. Navigate to the similar folder (via the cd command) where you had copied the deb file.
- Currently, run these commands in order:’dpkg -i cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb’ ‘dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb’ (devoid of quotes)
- If you obtain warnings of some dependency missing, Free download the dependency manually from this Download dependency manually link & do again the process, & try to install Cydia iOS 8.1 once more with the similar command as above.
- Then Reboot your idevice, & if all goes fine, you have to see a iOS 8.1 Cydia download icon on your devices home screen.