How to Jailbreak iPhone 5S And iPad Air with PanGu iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak tool
The PanGu iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak tool for Apple Inc.’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) just released on this Monday, after much expectation from the Apple iOS community. For those knowledgeable with using iOS jailbreak software’s, which take away application limitations of iOS, installing the latest PanGu jailbreak is a comparatively straightforward method. But for those iOS jailbreaking their idevices such as the Apple iPhone 5S, 5c & the iPad Air for the first time. iOS 8.0.2 Cydia download for install for iOS 8 jailbreak diveces.
Windows: panGu8 Exe – Download panGu8 V1.2.1 link
Jailbreak PanGu 8.4 jailbreak supplies Download pangu8_v1.2.1
Using the iOS 7.1 jailbreaks PanGu can be a small intimidating since the official PanGu iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak not written in English. PanGu 1.0 jailbreak is untethered jailbreak tool and it released by Chinese iOS jailbreak developer iOS 7.1.1 hackers. Currently works only on Windows and PanGu 1.0 developer said MAC OS X version release soon.
To make the jailbreak process a some easier, ios8jailbreak.biz has put together a step’s guide on how to install latest PanGu iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak on your idevice. you can free download PanGu 1.0 1.0 latest ios 7.1.1 jailbreak tool using our Pangu download links.
PanGu 1.0 works with fallowing idevices
- iPad, iPad Air and iPad Mini
- iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPhone 5, iPhone 4s and iPhone 4
- iPod Touch and almost all iPod devices
To pangu jailbreak Required Tools & Software
- idevice running iOS 7.1 through iOS 7.1.1
- Download PanGu jailbreak tool
- iTunes Latest version for Windows
- A USB cable connect to Windows computer
How To Jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 with PanGu step-by-steps
- 01 ~First connect your idevice to a PC using USB cable
- 02~Then Back-up your all data on before jailbreak idevice & update to latest iOS 7.1.1.
- 03~Download and install PanGu iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak tool
- 04~Then uncheck the check-box to put off the installation of 25PP, a Chinese application store supposedly connected with software piracy.
- 05~Next click the jailbreak icon to start pangu jailbreak
- 06~Change the date on your idevice to 2014 June 2 after changing and installation of the PanGu jailbreak will continue again.
- 07~And next you can see another warning will prompt you to launch PanGu jailbreak icon added to your idevice. Click on it to proceed.
- 08~On this step panGu jailbreak process will continue for little minutes & reboot your idevice.
- 09~Next idevice restarted, you can see display message ’’7.1.1 jailbreak has been successfully completed’’
- 10~Then you can launch the Cydia application now located on your idevice home screen..Unluckily, not all applications, tweaks & modification now available through Cydia are well-matched with iOS 7.1 iOS 7.1.1 and at this point ,The important thing is some jailbreak developers are expected to bring up to date their respective applications & tweaks in the coming latest weeks.
panGu jailbreak iOS 7.1.1 step-bt-step video guide
So. please Stay with us for newly jailbreak updates on the iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak, iOS 7.1.2 jailbreak and iOS 8 latest updates…Add bookmark this page for the latest updates on iOS 7.1.2 or iOS 8 jailbreak